Refrigeration Supply Store
email@example.com go to Home Page
Larkin refrigeration coils for walk in refrigerators and walk in freezers
Larkin's New Compak Unit Cooler Delivers These Quality Standard Features for your Walk in Freezers and Walk in Refrigerators
- Large wire and molded fan guards for better air movement.
- Internally enhanced tubing.
- Schrader valve on suction header.
- Smaller Physical size. Some sizes up to 10 inches shorter in width than previous Compak models.
- Fewer fasteners.
- More accessible:
- Electrical and piping on opposite ends.
- Access provided through large access panels.
- Defrost heaters on entering air face of the coil.
- Hot gas loop on bottom of refrigeration coils, not in drain pan for easier access.
- Drain pan heater on bottom of refrigeration coils, not in drain pan.
- New Warranty.
- 3 years protection against tube sheet leaks.
- Aluminum tube sheets.
- New drain fitting. Drain fitting allows removal of drain pan without removal of hard pipeing.
- Solenoid harness.
- Fixed defrost termination/fan delay.
- Reduced heater wattage.
- Isolated panels for quiet unit operation.
- Smooth white prepainted aluminum cabinet for long lasting, clean apperance.
- New Capacities:
- 5,700, 7,000 abd 35,000 BTUH models added.
- Better capacity match with Larkin condensing units.
Larkin's New 1/2 TO 6 HP Indoor & Outdoor Condensing Units
- Oversized condenser allows units to operate in 120 degree F. ambient for 35 degree F. boxes and below
- Piping is laid out to minimize stress and vibration.
- Complete line of compressors including Copeland's
Glacier refrigeration Scrolls, Copelametics and Copelawelds.
Larkin Refrigeration Coils and Condensers for Walk in Refrigerators and Walk in Freezers.
Manufacturer's Web Sites
Larkin Refrigeration Coils
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
©1999 Refrigeration Supply Company, Inc.